Monday 11 May 2015

Colour Compositions

Thank you for bearing with me and being patient while I sort out my new image editing software. There may be only one post a week for a while. (Sorry - it took just over four months, but I did indeed break my New Year's Resolution.)

I do still have several princess overalls to share, but for now, please enjoy these angels.





















Here's how colour composition, commonly called 'colour comps', works: once you have a drawing you like, you make a few copies of it in a smaller size. Then you colour each version in a different way. You take your favourite colours and features and combine them into a single image. If you like it, that will be how you colour the final version; if you don't care for it, try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment