Monday 2 February 2015

Business Cards

Happy Groundhog Day! I've never seen that movie, but I hear it's funny.

I thought I would take a break from the flower tutorials to do an opinion poll. I've designed a business card for myself, to distribute at craft fairs and conventions, but I can't decide on a colour scheme. If people could let me know their top three selections from the following options, it would help me a lot.

To vote, comment as follows: 1) [your favourite combination of text colour and background colour], 2) [your second favourite combination text colour and background colour], 3) [your third favourite combination of text colour and background colour].

You can just pick the one you like best, but I'm thinking I might get more than one colour combination printed, so a 'top three' selection format was more appropriate.



Voting will stay open until whenever it is I decide to get my first official batch of business cards printed! (Contact information will be on the back of the cards. I don't like the idea of giving out my phone number over the Internet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment